Jail, Blacksmith Shop, Barn

The 1890 Raymond Jail housed drunks and other minor offenders well into the 20th Century. Built with 2 x 6 inch boards laid flat and tied together by heavy spikes at the corners, this was standard construction for town jails at the time. With a heavy door and barred windows high in the walls, there were few escapes.

A 1914 homesteaders log barn houses a lumber exhibit while the red barns which once served the Laramore home, now hold a recreated blacksmith shop and an agricultural exhibit.